New “Refresher” course policy
We are introducing a new policy.
For a very low fee, you can take ANY course again.
- It must be a course or workshop you have taken before (eg, per Scrum Alliance). And that we give
- Any instructor. You could have taken the original course with any instructor.
- You must have completed the original course. That means for certification courses, that you became (are) certified per Scrum Alliance.
- Your certification might be expired right now, per Scrum Alliance. That is not a problem. Taking any Scrum Alliance certification course under this refresher policy will renew it or them.
- You may “refresh” my workshops in a similar way
- Space for refreshers is limited in each class. Just ask
Note: We reserve the right to clarify or change the rules later. More likely to apply to special situations.
- Renew Scrum Alliance certification
- Learn more
- Join with colleagues learning the first time
- Refresh your knowledge (AKA Get out of bad habits and try to do Scrum professionally now)
- Time and many factors have torn away at the knowledge you once had.
- You want to see how well a colleague(s) will learn Scrum initially. Makes it easier to be their ScrumMaster
- You want to renew your Scrum Alliance certification
- You want to do Scrum more professionally, more completely, to get higher value for you, your Team, your company, and your customers.
- $100 per “day” for the online course course or workshop. (A “day” is about 8 learning hours.) So, for the CSM or CSPO, that’s a total of $200. For the Adv-CSM, that’s $300 (if you took the course with me) or $500 if you took the A-CSM with another instructor.
- Plus, to renew your certification itself, another $50 for the Scrum Alliance fee.
Note: Pricing will be different for in-person courses. Please ask.
- Per Scrum Alliance, if you re-take any SA certification course via a CST, that will renew ALL your certifications for 2 years from that date.*
- You do NOT have to re-take the CSM Test to renew.
- You must “pass” the new course. All that I require is that you are paying attention and actively involved for almost all the 16 hours of the CSM or CSPO (or the equivalent for the A-CSM).
- Scrum Alliance charges a $50 fee (the CST must pay it). That fee extends your membership in Scrum Alliance for another 2 years.
- Your current certification at Scrum Alliance may be expired now. Nonetheless, by taking and passing the course again, all certifications will be “renewed” and the new expiration date will be 2 years from “now”.
*Note: Taking or re-taking a workshop will NOT renew a SA certification course(s).
Please contact us if you have questions.