Zoom (video conference)
Certified ScrumMaster Course + Workshop (H)
THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE COURSE!
Available to the first 20 people from anywhere.
- The CSM course will run for 2 half days on Monday and Tuesday (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET (USA)), and then all day on Wednesday (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.).
- The ARP Workshop will run for 2 half days on Thursday (1:30-5:30 p.m.) and Friday (8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.).
Our Certified Scrum Master Course + Agile Release Planning Workshop approach is unique. Unlike any others, we offer a 2-day interactive CSM Course plus a 1-day ARP Workshop.
Our course gives you an applied understanding of the Scrum process and will help you develop the tools, attitudes and skills required to apply Scrum on your projects and across your organization.
We cover the basics of Scrum as well as several advanced Scrum topics to give you the knowledge, interest and motivation you need to use these ideas more effectively. You will have enough knowledge and skill to get started with Scrum and be more successful.
Our unique workshop allows you to take real work and do Agile Release Planning with it. The workshop takes the real work of the identified Product Owner at each table, and the team at that table does the Agile Release Planning for that work.
This is an excellent way to take the ideas of the CSM Course and make them practical, build the initial Product Backlog and get you and your team ready to start on Monday.
What You Get
Upon completion of the CSM Course and ARP Workshop, you receive many benefits.
The main benefit, of course, is the knowledge about Scrum and Agile, which prepares you to get the business benefits of Scrum and Agile for yourself, your Team, and your Customers. We expect these benefits to be very significant.
These likely could include, directly or indirectly, a better career. And there are other benefits.
Note: To become an official CSM, you must satisfactorily complete the course and the CSM Test. The CSM Test is later, online and is timeboxed to 1 hour. You must also agree to the Scrum Alliance license agreement.
Once you become a CSM, will receive:
- Recognition by Scrum Alliance as a CSM (including a printable certificate)
- 24 SEUs and 24 PDUs
- A two-year membership to Scrum Alliance
- A printed copy of the course materials
- One pack of Fibonacci estimating cards to estimate with your team
- A copy of our draft book, A Scrum Introduction
- A free copy of our book on Agile Release Planning
- A PDF copy of the drawings and notes we draw in your class
Why Choose Us?
- A better trainer (co-trained 8 times with Jeff Sutherland and 11+ years as a CST)
- A more fun, entertaining and memorable course
- More success for you and your organization
- More real Scrum!
Joe Little has 10+ years of experience as an Agile coach and CST and will lead this course. He has co-trained eight times with Jeff Sutherland (one of the co-creators of Scrum) which will give you more “real Scrum” when taking this course.
Joe has an MBA and 20+ years of senior level Big 6 and related consulting experience. He also has in-depth practical experience in helping teams become very productive with Scrum and Agile. He often co-teaches these courses with other great Scrum trainers. Take a look at Joe’s blog.
Registration and Fees
- The Registration Fee includes the cost of the CSM Test. (No extra fee later.)
- Registration covers a continental breakfast, AM break, lunch and a PM break.
- Contact us at 704-376-8881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment methods include credit card. Contact us if that is an issue.
- Contact us for further details and/or see here.
Policy for Changes and Refunds
If for any reason you cannot make a course, you may send another person in your place for free (no additional fee). You must identify that person before the course starts.
Fees or extra costs are more likely if you need to cancel within 16 days of the course start. Also there is a fee to transfer to a different date. Click here for more information regarding changes and refunds.