LAT Webinar – Your questions
Every month we will do a short 1-hour webinar about questions or issues of concern to you. (You are welcome to propose topics.)
On July 24, we will discuss two topics in that 1 hour:
1. What is Agile Release Planning?
I will share my thoughts, somewhat different than the workshop.
For examples, what is “agile” about release planning?
You can ask more detailed questions. We’ll go for about 30 minutes.
2. Let’s do 3o minutes on Scaling
I will talk about why I think a scaling workshop is the best way to attack these issues.
Some concerns I have about scaling.
How to define the word “scaling”.
(My main definition of scaling: when 3+ teams that must work together closely to get one “hairy” product delivered.)
And some of your questions.
Please join us. There is a nominal fee of $5. To assure that all participants are committed (at least that much).
Link for registration to be added soon.
Subscribe to this blog
Interested in a Lean-Agile-Scrum course or Workshop?
- Agile Advice – Mishkin Berteig
- All about Agile – Kelly Waters
- Brad Appleton's ACME blog
- Brian Marick's blog
- David J. Anderson's Blog
- Esther Derby's blog
- Hal Macomber's Lean Project blog
- Henrik Kniberg's Blog
- Implementing Scrum – Mike Vizdos
- Net Objectives' Blog
- Organizational Agility – Pete Behrens
- Partnership & Possibilities – Diana Larsen
- Rachel Davies' Blog
- Scrum Log – Jeff Sutherland
- Steve Denning at Forbes
- Succeeding with Agile – Mike Cohn
- The Lean Agile Executive Blog
- Tom Peters blog
- agile business
- Agile principles
- Better Agile
- business value
- BV Engineering
- Change Management
- elements of agile style
- Getting started
- Jeff Sutherland
- Key problems
- knowledge creation
- Lean Software Development
- Little's Law
- Little's Second Law
- managing agile
- Nokia Test
- People issues
- Recommended reading
- Release Planning
- Scrum Intro
- Scrum meetings
- Scrum roles
- ScrumButt Test
- Yogi Berra