11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EDT
WEBINAR (free): Agile Leaders Dialogue
This is a free online webinar. One hour. This is a series of webinars. For Agile Managers and Agile Leaders. And emergent leaders.
Topic Today: We will pick N key topics for Agile Managers.
We propose a dialogue.
We will propose several ideas, our top priorities, from what we see. And, you are welcome to propose other topics, actions, ask questions or comment on details.
(This list is subject to change. Make suggestions!)
Topics for Feb 15 session:
- Control each Team less.
- Help form better Teams and support Stable Teams
- Learn more about Lean-Agile and how agile teams support Business Agility
- Help the Teams with Impediments
- Work on (some) Impediments
- Help the Teams connect with people and groups outside the Team
- Guide the Teams to overall business success
- Support finding the “good stress” level
Tell me if you have topics you prefer!
We have done many other topics in the past.
Those are our suggestions on key problems or opportunities for improvement.
Then, a discussion.
Joe Little is an Agile-Scrum Trainer (CST) and coach. He has been delivering courses and webinars for years, and now delivers many courses and workshops online, including the CSM, CSPO, and A-CSM courses and the ARP workshops. Find more information here.
Please register on this page. See the Register button above right.
Contact us if you have any questions.