Why Choose LAT?
There can be many reasons to choose a Lean-Agile firm. Let’s take the most common case: choosing a firm and instructor for a Scrum course.
Why You Should Choose Us:
- Our customers are very happy with the training and coaching they get from us.
- We have a unique style that attendees find engaging and stimulating.
- We have extensive experience in Lean-Agile-Scrum (full-time since 2005). And has been training since 2007.
- We have worked directly with many many teams — and with many companies — in implementing Lean-Agile-Scrum.
- We have worked in many industries. (See a list of some below.)
- Joe Little has co-trained with Jeff Sutherland eight times and has worked with many other great coaches. We believe this improves the quality of what you are paying for.
- Joe Little comes recommended by Jeff Sutherland.
- Joe Little produced six courses for the Poppendiecks, and is a strong advocate for Lean and Lean software development.
- Unlike most other CSTs, Joe Little has an MBA. He often looks at Scrum from a firm viewpoint and a customer viewpoint.
- Joe Little has worked inside products and projects for 20+ years, and has a deep appreciation for what coders and testers and people with other skill sets can bring to the success of the project.
- We are the only ones who provide the Agile Release Planning workshop. This is a hands-on workshop that attendees find very valuable. See here. And we have written a book about it. See here.
- We are the only one providing the Team Level Up workshop. This enables you to have a team (or group of teams) Level Set and Level Up. See here.
- We have written a short book: An Introduction to Scrum. See here.
- We provide free 1-hour webinars to support you later. You can propose the topic or ask questions.
- We have written many blog posts and articles, including LinkedIn articles. See here and here.
We have domain knowledge in many areas: process improvement, start-up firms, the securities industry, mortgage, credit card, telecommunications, military, government projects, “Scrum in universities,” etc.
Our focus is making you and your firm successful. We believe we deliver great training and great coaches to help you achieve your goals.
Don’t just take our word for it — please review the comments attendees at our courses/workshops have made!