9:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. EDT
WEBINAR (free): Improving Scrum Clinic
Topic: Improving Scrum Clinic: addressing your real-world issues and questions
Scrum is simple and incomplete.
But hard to master.
In this webinar, we will take your real-world issues, and discuss them, and to some degree work on them.
Note: We are starting a full-day workshop to address your questions and issues about implementing agile-scrum for your team or teams. This webinar is in a way a short version of that workshop. We are calling the workshop: “Real-World Scrum”
Issues/concerns for this session.
1. Where to start with “change management”? How to get your Team to become effective at continuous improvement, and using the Impediment List.
2. What to do with requirements changes that arise during the Sprint or in the Sprint Review?
3. How do we evaluate the “fit” of the Team to the work? And then act on that information?
4. How to get my Team using SPs better?
5. Something you all mention….?
Joe Little is an Agile Trainer (CST) and coach. He has been delivering courses and webinars for years, and now delivers many courses and workshops online, including the CSM, CSPO, and A-CSM courses and the ARP workshops. For more on Joe Little.
Please register (see button above).
Contact us if you have any questions.