Workshop: Story Splitting / Feature Decomposition
The Agile Requirements Workshop is a great way to introduce all members of a project to the practice of writing requirements in the form of User Stories. Often they have been ‘introduced’ before, but lack skill in implementation. This Workshop helps you develop those important skills.
This workshop is highly interactive and hands-on, applying the theory and concepts as they are introduced. It goes into much more detail about the process of creating and managing User Stories, and how User Stories can be used with other forms of requirements.
Additional benefits: The Workshop provides 7 PDUs. And provides 7 SEUs for the Scrum Alliance CSP (Certified Scrum Professional). See here.
- Introduction to Story Splitting
- Value of Story Splitting and delivering smaller product increments
- Story Splitting Techniques (High Level & FURPS)
- Hands-on exercise with a sample product
- Instructor-led exercise with a sample product
- Hands-on exercise using class participants’ real work