HBR on Agile! May Issue.
The Harvard Business Review has three new resources on Agile now. The original classic article is “The New New Product Development Game” by Takeuchi and Nonaka. The first of three new resources is here. This is by Darrell K. Rigby, Jeff Sutherland and Hirotaka Takeuchi. Rigby is with Bain, Sutherland is the co-creator of Scrum and Takeuchi is a business school leader (now at Harvard) who also co-wrote “The New New Product Development Game.”
- Learn How Agile Really Works
- Understand Where Agile Does or Does Not Work
- Start Small and Let the Word Spread
- Allow “Master” Teams to Customize Their Practices
- Practice Agile at the Top
- Destroy the Barriers to Agile Behaviors