Scaling with Agile: A Patterns Approach
I will be speaking to the Agile CoP of the PMI in Nashville. Lots of interesting things are happening in Nashville. A very nice place.
Here is the title of the discussion: Scaling: A Patterns Approach.
Here is the description:
An introduction to some concepts for scaling in Agile/Scrum and how to use them effectively to bring value to your organization.
- Definition of scaling and topics related to scaling.
- Implementation of scaling using patterns.
- Implementation of scaling iteratively and incrementally.
- Discussion of standard scaling patterns.
- Discussion of ScrumPLOP.org, LeSS, SAFe, etc
We will review all of this quickly, in 90 minutes, including Q&A. It is kind of a condensed version of our workshop, except it lacks most of the workshop aspects.
If you are interested in this topic, you may be interested in our Whitepaper on Scaling: Getting Starting with ScalingVer5
Looking forward to discussing these ideas in Nashville. I am sure they will have some great questions.
[Here is a copy of the slide deck we used: http://www.slideshare.net/jhlittle/scaling-july-2014-4key]