Webinar: Overview of the Team Level Up Workshop
We are giving a free webinar about our Team Level Up workshop.
We have given this workshop 3 times recently. Clients are very happy.
The basic idea is to take a new/existing team (or teams) and do two things.
(1) Get all the team members and surrounding people on the same page. Level set. Let’s agree on what is agile-scrum. (It helps if we are all playing the same game.)
(2) Level Up. Let’s agree on what we can do to raise our level of play. How do we want to get better.
The workshop is 3 days.
Date: Friday, September 25th, 2020 at 11:30am.
Duration: 30 minutes. A short presentation and your questions.
Please come. We will explain a little and answer your questions!
Subscribe to this blog
Interested in a Lean-Agile-Scrum course or Workshop?
- Agile Advice – Mishkin Berteig
- All about Agile – Kelly Waters
- Brad Appleton's ACME blog
- Brian Marick's blog
- David J. Anderson's Blog
- Esther Derby's blog
- Hal Macomber's Lean Project blog
- Henrik Kniberg's Blog
- Implementing Scrum – Mike Vizdos
- Net Objectives' Blog
- Organizational Agility – Pete Behrens
- Partnership & Possibilities – Diana Larsen
- Rachel Davies' Blog
- Scrum Log – Jeff Sutherland
- Steve Denning at Forbes
- Succeeding with Agile – Mike Cohn
- The Lean Agile Executive Blog
- Tom Peters blog
- agile business
- Agile principles
- Better Agile
- business value
- BV Engineering
- Change Management
- elements of agile style
- Getting started
- Jeff Sutherland
- Key problems
- knowledge creation
- Lean Software Development
- Little's Law
- Little's Second Law
- managing agile
- Nokia Test
- People issues
- Recommended reading
- Release Planning
- Scrum Intro
- Scrum meetings
- Scrum roles
- ScrumButt Test
- Yogi Berra