Webinar: Aggressively Attacking Impediments & Using Business Value Points
This is the next in a series of webinars on topics of interest to you.
WHEN: August 13, 2020 from 2-3 p.m.
PRICE: The cost is $5 to join the conversation—a nominal charge.
The purpose of these webinars is to help you. Please tell me if you have a topic of special interest. Please send me an email with your question or concern. I’m likely to include it (although I might re-frame it some).
Our two topics this time:
1) Aggressively Attacking Impediments
We’ll take 30 minutes to talk about impediments. We will share questions and ideas in the timebox.
These might include:
- defining impediments broadly (all opportunities for improvement)
- identifying impediments that can double Velocity
- making proposals to management
- the need for a full-time ScrumMaster
2) Using Business Value Points
We take another 30 minutes to discuss the use of Business Value Points. Again, your questions and my ideas as well.
These might include:
- how to estimate Business Value points
- how they can improve the prioritization of the Product Backlog
- the value of making Business Value more transparent
- some key issues with Business Value
Please join us! Register here.
Subscribe to this blog
Interested in a Lean-Agile-Scrum course or Workshop?
- Agile Advice – Mishkin Berteig
- All about Agile – Kelly Waters
- Brad Appleton's ACME blog
- Brian Marick's blog
- David J. Anderson's Blog
- Esther Derby's blog
- Hal Macomber's Lean Project blog
- Henrik Kniberg's Blog
- Implementing Scrum – Mike Vizdos
- Net Objectives' Blog
- Organizational Agility – Pete Behrens
- Partnership & Possibilities – Diana Larsen
- Rachel Davies' Blog
- Scrum Log – Jeff Sutherland
- Steve Denning at Forbes
- Succeeding with Agile – Mike Cohn
- The Lean Agile Executive Blog
- Tom Peters blog
- agile business
- Agile principles
- Better Agile
- business value
- BV Engineering
- Change Management
- elements of agile style
- Getting started
- Jeff Sutherland
- Key problems
- knowledge creation
- Lean Software Development
- Little's Law
- Little's Second Law
- managing agile
- Nokia Test
- People issues
- Recommended reading
- Release Planning
- Scrum Intro
- Scrum meetings
- Scrum roles
- ScrumButt Test
- Yogi Berra